We are happy to provide you with free-of-charge Internet access. Enjoy the Internet connection, so long as you don’t:
- Send or post harassing, abusive or threatening messages;
- Transmit or view any information, data, text, files, links, software or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Disrupt the normal flow of the network, including, without limitation to, any act in a manner that negatively affects other participants;
- Send spam or other direct marketing communications or post, transmit or link to any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or any other forms of solicitation or commercial content;
- Intentionally or unintentionally perform or promote any activity that would violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including but not limited to any regulations having the force of law while using or accessing the Internet;
- Post or transmit executable programming of any kind, including viruses, spyware, trojan horses, Easter eggs or any other form of harmful computer programming;
Anyway, you are free, and encouraged to share some funny cat vines.
Data Privacy Statement
We are not going to sell your data to third parties. To use our service, you are not required to give out any personal data. Please note that by accessing the Internet, your devices generates data (Internet packets). This data is essential for establishing a connection between your device and the resources you are accessing on the Internet.
We use all data captured when you access the Internet responsibly and in compliance with the applicable legislation. However, bear in mind that we cannot influence data retention and government surveillance policies.
What Information Do We Capture and for What Purposes?
When you access a website on the Internet using Art Hack Data Guerilla Hotspot, data are captured about this event, including the IP address that has been assigned to you, the websites you visit, your browser type and operating system, and the date and duration of your visit. When using other applications (like your email client or smartphone applications), similar data is being captured.
Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
Your data will not be divulged to third parties, including government authorities and facilities, unless we are required by law to do so.
Do you have any further questions?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Terms of Service can be altered without further notice.